About the Moth
Moth Lighting is directed by Stuart Moth AKA “Moth” who has more than 15 Years experience working in design engineering, product supply and bespoke lighting.
Design focus: is well-being and lighting effect, ease of installation, compatibility, user control and efficiency.
Service: professional friendly service that provides you an atmosphere created by light. Moth lighting works with a number of lighting designers and manufactures to produce a reliable tried and tested workforce and service. Don’t get left in the dark with by your can do contractor, make sure you save money by using a designer.
What to expect from Moth –
- Non biased lighting specification.
- Architectural lighting design and planning.
- Interior lighting design and planning.
- Exterior lighting design and planning.
- Value engineering.
- Quality control.
- Lighting calculations using Relux or Dialux.
- Part L compliance and energy saving.
- Lighting plans, loadings and electrical wiring schematics.
- Bespoke large and small fabric shades.
- Bespoke acrylic blow and vacuum form moldings up to 2M dia.
- Bespoke metal fabrication.
- Bespoke LED, dimming, colour temperature, CRI, Lumen output, control.
- Interior wall and ceiling details drawings.
- Bespoke continuous profiles, plaster and MDF details.
- Dimmable LED and control.
- Compliant lighting.
- Emergency lighting layouts and calculations.
- Dimming control for all types of sectors / Daylight sensors / Astrological clock.
- Home automation and design.
- Office control system design.
- Electrical installation and project management.
- 3D Visuals and engineering drawings.
- ECA Approved lighting installations.
Since the start of Moth lighting in 2011 we have been working on a range of unique projects and luminaires for the residential, hotel, restaurant, office and the retail markets. We believe that there are always improvements to be made.
Moth lighting has partnered with many lighting manufacturers and can offer a very competitive and valid service.
If you have a project or space and need a lighting solution for new or existing areas please contact me and I can advise on the service that best suits your project.